MRDS 4.0 EntityUI timeout - in first step of Tutorial Multiple Simulated Sensors RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to go through the Advance tutorial on simulation, i.e., opening the apartment scene an then adding EntityUI manifest.

I can open the apartment scence, but when I try to open EntityUI manifest it just stall for 1 minute or so and then produce this error "Timeout waiting for the notification on partner"

Anyone has an idea how to get around this?

The things I have tried:

1. re-install MRDS 4.0

2. Open "locahost:50000" and then try adding the service EntityUI from the control panel there. The interesting thing is that I can creat the EntityUI service without manifest but not with the manifest.

Friday, July 5, 2013 6:15 AM

Answers

• We have not heard back from you in a while.  Hopefully your issue is resolved.  I will mark this thread resolved.  If you have any more issues, please open a new question since answered ones do not get looked at as much.
    Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:14 PM

All replies

• Which tutorial are you working on specifically (there are two advanced ones that involve EntityUI).
    Saturday, July 6, 2013 6:03 PM
  • We have not heard back from you in a while.  Hopefully your issue is resolved.  I will mark this thread resolved.  If you have any more issues, please open a new question since answered ones do not get looked at as much.
    Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:14 PM