CustomerControlledFailover still at Pending state after 4 days RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all , 

I'm trying to evaluate the capabilities of Azure Storage Failover . 

4 days ago tried to participate in the Preview program , enabled the service but it is still in Pending state. I'm using MSDN account but i guess that this should work too. Apparently i can't open a Support case 

CMD Let for feature provisioning : 

Get-AzProviderFeature -FeatureName CustomerControlledFailover -ProviderNamespace Microsoft.Storage 

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:04 AM

All replies

• Try registering first

Register-AzProviderFeature -FeatureName CustomerControlledFailover -ProviderNamespace Microsoft.Storage

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 7:37 AM
  • I would recommend you to please restart the process again, Make force stop and refer to the suggestion mentioned below:  Account failover is available in preview for all customers using GRS or RA-GRS with Azure Resource Manager deployments. General-purpose v1, General-purpose v2, and Blob storage account types are supported. account failover is currently available in these regions:

• US West 2
    • US West Central

The preview is intended for non-production use only. Production service-level agreements (SLAs) are not currently available. Register for the preview

Additional considerations

Review the additional considerations described in this section to understand how your applications and services may be affected when you force a failover during the preview period.

If the issue still persists, kindly share the screen shot the issue.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Tuesday, May 28, 2019 8:04 AM
  • @Martin Dutsov Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, June 10, 2019 7:24 AM