none
Authentication error while uploading a File into Data Lake store using Logic App

Question

• 

Hello Everyone!

When I am trying to upload a file into Data Lake Store using Logic App, I am getting the error "Failed to validate the access token in the'Authorization' header".

Could anyone help me solve this issue?

Friday, August 4, 2017 8:42 AM

All replies

• Can you share some more details about your Logic App, maybe the relevant parts of the code ? 
    Friday, August 4, 2017 4:25 PM
  • I am trying to fetch data from twitter using the template "when a new tweet is posted" and finding the sentiment of the tweet text. Last I am uploading all these data to Azure Data Lake store. The error is coming at the upload file part saying "Failed to validate the access token in the'Authorization' header".

Monday, August 7, 2017 5:43 AM
  • There are few things to check here : 

1. I presume you have used either a User or a Service Principal to use as the identity to connect your ADLS account. Can you let me know which one it is ? 

2. Please make sure that that user or SPN had the right permissions, if you are try to read to write a folder or file, you need to make sure that all the parents upto root have minimally "X" permissions and the folder/file has "RW" permissions (depending upon you what you are trying to do) 

3. A good check is to remove Logic apps out of the equation and try logging in as that you user and manually performing the action that the logic app would do and see if that yields an error. 

Thanks\Y

Thursday, August 10, 2017 5:23 PM
  • I have used a User identity to connect ADLS account.
    Monday, August 14, 2017 9:06 AM
  • Can you please try logging in with that user identity into the Azure Portal and see if you have access to the data ? 

Monday, August 14, 2017 7:49 PM