MVC 4 RWD template ? RRS feed

• Question

• Please suggest me how to apply RWD in MVC4 ? Any templates/ webs for reference ?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:33 AM

Answers

• Hi,

i'm not sure what you mean by RWD but as far as i know it refers to responsive design, therefor i'll assume that you mean it that way due to context.

there are many web UI frameworks for creating grid responsive clean styling, i know 2 great sources and all off such frameworks are compatible with MVC4, and most probably any framework you'll find will be compatible too, check the list below:- 

1- twitter.bootstrap

2- Foundation 4

now i recommend bootstrap personal, because i felt that it is more comprehensive in writing (better keywords for classes and stuff), also you can install it easy to mvc4, and templates sample available, don't get me wrong i also love foundation for the vast number of add-ons and templates available online and the amazing usage of LESS, but still I think bootstrap is better.

Yours,

Omar Qaddoumi

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark as answer if it is.

• Edited by Omar Qaddoumi Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:24 AM editing text
    • Proposed as answer by Omar Qaddoumi Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mahesh Dare Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:40 AM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:20 AM
  • Thanks Omar and DK. You are right i mean response web and the sources are very useful..
    • Marked as answer by Mahesh Dare Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:54 PM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:15 PM

All replies

• hello,

you can take a look into this page:

Select Insert Update and Delete using Stored Procedure in ASP.NET MVC4

Best regards

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:06 AM
  • Hi,

i'm not sure what you mean by RWD but as far as i know it refers to responsive design, therefor i'll assume that you mean it that way due to context.

there are many web UI frameworks for creating grid responsive clean styling, i know 2 great sources and all off such frameworks are compatible with MVC4, and most probably any framework you'll find will be compatible too, check the list below:- 

1- twitter.bootstrap

2- Foundation 4

now i recommend bootstrap personal, because i felt that it is more comprehensive in writing (better keywords for classes and stuff), also you can install it easy to mvc4, and templates sample available, don't get me wrong i also love foundation for the vast number of add-ons and templates available online and the amazing usage of LESS, but still I think bootstrap is better.

Yours,

Omar Qaddoumi

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark as answer if it is.

• Edited by Omar Qaddoumi Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:24 AM editing text
    • Proposed as answer by Omar Qaddoumi Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mahesh Dare Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:40 AM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 8:20 AM
  • Thanks Omar and DK. You are right i mean response web and the sources are very useful..
    • Marked as answer by Mahesh Dare Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:54 PM
    Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:15 PM
  • Hi,

can you please mark question as answered if you found what you needed, or helpful if you still need something and you have found something useful from the current post.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:03 AM