none
Azure Stack Registers with Azure but NO Azure Marketplace RRS feed

• Question

• I installed new Azure Stack Build 20171122.1. After install I updated Powershell setup Powershell for users and admin. Then I registered with Azure. I can see in azure that it created the object and says it passed the Keys, but in AzureStack I do not see the Azure Market place and I can not add Azure Market place items. Only Azure Stack Local Marketplace is available.

I need help getting the latest build over the finish line to start using it again to Demo.

Dale Lightner Technical Consultant System Center | Dell, GICS

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 4:42 AM

Answers

• Hello Dale,

Keep in mind, after registration completes, only the owner of the ‘Default Provider Subscription’ can view  or add items to AzureStack  from the Azure Marketplace.  All other users will continue to see the message "You need to register and activate before you can start syndicating Azure marketplace content. Follow instructions here to register and activate."

Run the following PowerShell to validate your Account is the owner of the ‘Default Provider Subscription’:

Login-AzureRmAccount-EnvironmentName "AzureStackAdmin"

Account          : azurestackadmin@azurestack.local

SubscriptionName:

SubscriptionId   :

TenantId         : 641b64fe-5cd2-473c-bf4c-2113183011c1

Environment      : AzureStackAdmin

Login-AzureRmAccount-EnvironmentName "AzureStackAdmin"

Account          : cloudadmin@azurestack.local

SubscriptionName: Default Provider Subscription

SubscriptionId   : 911fadae-d885-4471-866a-79a3f26982b8

TenantId         : 641b64fe-5cd2-473c-bf4c-2113183011c1

Environment      : AzureStackAdmin

This is the output from my 1711 ADFS instance.

My AzureStack/CloudAdmin account has ownership to the ‘Default Provider Subscription’ and my AzureStack/AzureStackAdmin does not.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you experience any issues with Azure Stack or the current ASDK release, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Wednesday, January 3, 2018 11:19 PM