none
Excel 2016 Sheet. Activate API RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Vigensh,

I made a test with this API, it works at my side. Based on your description, it seems this issue is related with your Excel product, I suggest you upgrade your Excel application. My worked version is “Excel 2016 MSO(16.2.7301.1019) 32-BIT”.

To check whether it is related with your Excel application, I suggest you make a test in other computer.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 26, 2016 2:22 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I will move your thread to Developing Apps for Office 2013 Forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=appsforoffice

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Emi Zhang
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, September 23, 2016 6:02 AM
  • Thanks Emi.

People,

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.This blocker is affecting my career.  Is this a setting issue or someother issue??

Friday, September 23, 2016 11:25 AM
  • Hi Vigensh,

I made a test with this API, it works at my side. Based on your description, it seems this issue is related with your Excel product, I suggest you upgrade your Excel application. My worked version is “Excel 2016 MSO(16.2.7301.1019) 32-BIT”.

To check whether it is related with your Excel application, I suggest you make a test in other computer.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, September 26, 2016 2:22 AM