none
import psd and ai fonctionality

Question

• hi everyone !

since it's removed (for an obscure reason to me) from VS 2015,

can someone please confirm that VS2013 CE blend include the import psd/AI feature ?

if not what's the last version of VS that do this ? 

of course i can download the community  edition and check it out, but due to my inernet connection speed

i want to know before

thanks !

Sunday, August 14, 2016 3:03 PM

Answers

• Hi issam1975,

Yes, I'm using Visual Studio Community 2013 with Update 5. Following screenshot shows my Visual Studio update information.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:40 AM

All replies

• Hi issam1975,

I have checked my Visual Studio 2013 Blend which is support importing PSD/AI feature. We can import through File menu -> Import -> Import Adobe Illustrator File/Import Adobe Photoshop File.

So you can install Visual Studio 2013 which will install the Blend by default at the same time.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, August 15, 2016 8:12 AM
  • great !

can you check the update number please ?

also are you using the community edition ?

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 2:00 PM
  • Hi issam1975,

Yes, I'm using Visual Studio Community 2013 with Update 5. Following screenshot shows my Visual Studio update information.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1:40 AM
  • yep i can confirm that now :)

thanks  Weiwei Cai, really appreciate  .

Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:56 PM