none
Sample for webservice RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

For WP7, do we have a sample somewhere which has a solution with 2 projects...1 main project which will be WP7 project and another WCF service to which the phone connects and does some server side stuff?

i created the project like that above but even after adding reference to the service, i cannot use the service. The intellisense for the service just does not show up. What would be I doing wrong? can someone point me in right direction...i rmemeber doing this long time back for trial purpose and it was working fine....not sure what i was doing differently...

Manish

Sunday, August 29, 2010 3:47 AM

Answers

• It's probably better if you post your Windows Phone 7 questions in the Windows Phone 7 forums instead of the Windows Mobile forums.  Windows Mobile and Windows Phone have pretty much have nothing to do with each other.

When you add the service reference to your project it asked for a namespace for the service. Note that the full namespace to the service reference will be the root namespace for your project followed by what ever you entered here.

Joel Ivory Johnson | http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Monday, August 30, 2010 12:01 AM