Sharepoint connection error , no permission to access the site RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using lightswitch for our development since the first version launched. 

Recently, I am working on lightswitch project with Office 365 and  sharepoint. I have followed the example provide by Lightswitch team. When I try to validate a developer site from sharepoint,

I got the following error if i use my office 365 E3 plan trial (free from my reseller partnership with Microsoft).

However, the validation will work if I use another Office 365 trail account (Free for one month).

Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:27 AM

Answers

• Hi Orson,

According to the error message, the office 365 E3site URL should be valid and that the current user has the necessary permissions to access the site, you could check it on your side.

In addition, you could also consult Office 365 SharePoint experts in SharePoint forum, they will give good suggestion for you.

Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Angie Xu Monday, May 5, 2014 3:21 AM edit
    • Marked as answer by Angie Xu Monday, May 12, 2014 2:57 AM
    Thursday, May 1, 2014 8:22 AM