Windows Universal 8.1 app supported languages RRS feed

• Question

• I am writing because I have problem with language support during app submission. I would like to update my Universal 8.1 app Codebreaker X, app have support for English and Polish languages. This is game developed in Unity3D. I added Resources.resw for en-US and pl-PL languages to my project (it looks like this: Strings/en-US/Resources.resw and Strings/pl-PL/Resources.resw) Default language is set to en-US. In file Package.appxmanifest I added keys for both languages <Resource Language="en-US" /> and <Resource Language="pl-PL" />. Problem is that when I prepare package .appxupload in Visual Studio 2015 and upload this package like an update for my app there is no Polish language .appx included to this package. What I have to do to be able to add Polish language to this package? I want to add Polish description and screenshots in Store.
    Tuesday, January 5, 2016 8:33 PM

Answers

• Hi,

If I change the location of windows store, I find that the description has changed to polish like the following screenshot:

If I change the location that your app doesn't support, the description will use the default language (I think the default language is "en-us") to describe. So, does your issue fixed? If I misunderstand, please feel free come back.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

If I change the location of windows store, I find that the description has changed to polish like the following screenshot:

If I change the location that your app doesn't support, the description will use the default language (I think the default language is "en-us") to describe. So, does your issue fixed? If I misunderstand, please feel free come back.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:38 AM