What is going on with the forums? RRS feed

• General discussion

• It seems any search links from google are not opening up the topics, and search results within the forum are incomplete.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:04 AM

All replies

• The forums google links is hosed .. might be becoz the forums were archived. You might be able to view the google cached page.

Creativity Flows

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 2:46 AM
  • Hi Natraj,

The cached page does not open. Even if I type in something common like 'DataGrid' in the forum search box above, it gives only 2 results which is not correct. Try searching in google for some SL related issues, if you would. There is some weird behavior.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 4:01 AM
  • I'm having similar issues. Thought there was some sort of restriction via Google so tried Bing. Didn't make a difference. Even using the built-in forum search here, returns results but when I click on any of the search results, it simply takes me to the main forum page. I can never get into any thread's link that is returned as a result in any search engine.

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:03 AM
  • I have the same problem.

http://www.silverlight.net/  is  missing

SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:33 AM
  • Ditto to so frustrating!!!

I've just migrated from flex.

Everything is fine apart from charting. trying to build a dynamic chart is proving as difficult to find anything on these forums through Google and the above Search box. Even searching for Silverlight came up with 'no results' :D :S

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:46 PM
  • Having the exact same problem and it is terrible! Not only do google search results not work, but even searching here within the forums does not work either. I can't find anything, and when I do find something, I click on it and it just takes me back to the homepage. How frustrating! I can't believe that it is still going on, it's been happening for days now.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:20 PM