I have problem Changing Gear like Icon to my Custom Control in vb.net RRS feed

• Question

• User1688459555 posted

I have four (4) problems<o:p></o:p>

1.I designed a User control in vb.net but, have a problem on how to add AboutBox whereby if I click at it the control property the AboutBox form will Appear?<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

2. The designed User Control is showing with one Icon I don't like on the toolbox, How would I change the icon to display the one I want say "Simple.bmp"  on the toolbox?<o:p></o:p>

3. I want to know how I can design an ellipses property like the one of FONT, such that when I click at it with will do anything I want it to do.<o:p></o:p>

4. I need to design a collection property that will allow me add existing control on a particular form object such that the select controls can be referenced to change some of their properties during runtime.<o:p></o:p>

Please help me urgently<o:p></o:p>

Thank and God bless you.<o:p></o:p>

Monday, May 26, 2008 11:01 AM

All replies

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

I suggest you dig into this book:

Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Server Controls and Components

Grz, Kris.

Monday, May 26, 2008 11:05 AM
  • User1688459555 posted

Sir How do I get the book? 

Monday, May 26, 2008 11:28 AM
  • User541108374 posted

Sir How do I get the book? 

That's very easy, navigate here or a similar site and get it. Another option's the book store.

Grz, Kris.

Monday, May 26, 2008 11:38 AM
  • User1688459555 posted

Thanks so much for your assistance.

I would need the codes if you can help me such data I would carry on with the project I have at hand.

Since all my 4 problems are related and I beleieve I can still get somebody who can help me here.

Thanks expecting to hear from you. 

Monday, May 26, 2008 12:01 PM