none
App dashboard statistics have not been updated in 5 days RRS feed

• Question

• All the data on my app in the dashboard goes to Oct 25, 2013. Today is Oct 30. What gives? This amount of lag can't possibly be normal, is it? Is there any information regarding the typical turnaround time for this data.

I just released an app and this data is pretty important, as it may provide some info to me that may require immediate action. Analytics data that takes more than a day to appear is unacceptable in my humble opinion. I found this thread where someone stated their data normally takes 48 hours to update: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/3b834374-e920-4a45-8c8a-004b6e8e2c0e/dashboard-no-usage-statistics-for-my-app?forum=windowsstore  But my data is over twice as stale.

Any official word on this?

thank you.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:04 PM

All replies

• Same thing to me. Seems strange no update for so long. 

Fan Liu

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:35 PM
  • Just to follow up, my stats were updated sometime last night. The latest date of data is Oct 28, so the data was already 2 days old at the time it was updated; At the time of writing this post the latest data is at least 60 hours old now.

It's really baffling that even basic analytics like app download counts have to take this long.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 4:54 PM
  • I released my first Windows Store app a little over two months ago and was also in disbelief about the horrendous quality with regards to the frequency of updates to the statistics. In my experience, the frequency of updates have been quite haphazard and irregular and a 5 day lag is not uncommon.

Sunday, November 3, 2013 4:44 PM