Found Number of tables with number of rows and columns of each table in database i.e put all tables in a dataset

Question

• i need to Found Number of tables with number of rows and columns of each table in database 

For example there are 3 tables in database and all of them contains 10 rows

i need :   Table_Name , Number_Of_Rows , Number_of_Columns     

Table-1                   10                                5

Table-2                    10                              10

Table-3                     10                             11

• Edited by UmarAzhar Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:23 AM
    Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:27 AM

Answers

• Hi UmarAzhar,

It depends on which database you are working with, but I believe you should have some SQL statement to calculate the count of the rows or columns. For example: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/669092/sqlite-getting-number-of-rows-in-a-database

However I may need more information from you so that I can provide a better suggestion. For instance what database are you using, will you like to run the stored procedures to put data into a separate table and get the data from that table.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 16, 2015 9:15 AM

All replies

• I really dont understand what you are asking.  
    Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:39 AM
  • question is explained by me plz visit

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:26 AM
  • Hi UmarAzhar,

It depends on which database you are working with, but I believe you should have some SQL statement to calculate the count of the rows or columns. For example: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/669092/sqlite-getting-number-of-rows-in-a-database

However I may need more information from you so that I can provide a better suggestion. For instance what database are you using, will you like to run the stored procedures to put data into a separate table and get the data from that table.

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 16, 2015 9:15 AM