none
VS2017 install RRS feed

• Question

• I want to install VS2017, I have some simple question.

First, I wanto to use C# language, and I dont wanto to install VB, F# and other languages. How to set when I set up.

Sencond, I only want to use web feature, and other feautures I do not need, please share me how to set before installing.

Third, my computer's RAM is 2G, if I run VS2017, whether it could impact the performance.

Four, if VS2017 RT released, whether the vs2017rc could update to VS2017 RT? And whether I need to install VS2017 RT again.

• Moved by Limitxiao Gao Monday, November 21, 2016 1:30 AM Related to VS Setup and Installation
    Saturday, November 19, 2016 2:43 AM

Answers

• Hi Test888888,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Glad to know your computer could use VS2017 without any problems.

You need to launch visual studio installer to install components for visual studio. In individual components, you could select which language you want.

In Workloads, you could select Web development to build web application.

Best regards,

Joyce

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Test888888 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:42 PM
    Monday, November 21, 2016 8:22 AM

All replies

• I have installed sucessfully, and my computer could use VS2017 without any problems.
    Sunday, November 20, 2016 4:45 AM
  • Hi Test888888,

Thank your for posting here.

This forum is discussing Team Foundation Server. Your issue is related to Visual Studio Setup and installation. I will move this thread to corresponding forum.

Best Regards

Limitxiao Gao

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 21, 2016 1:28 AM
  • Hi Test888888,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Glad to know your computer could use VS2017 without any problems.

You need to launch visual studio installer to install components for visual studio. In individual components, you could select which language you want.

In Workloads, you could select Web development to build web application.

Best regards,

Joyce

• Marked as answer by Test888888 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:42 PM
    Monday, November 21, 2016 8:22 AM
  • Thanks, I konw how to select the develop language.
    Tuesday, November 22, 2016 1:38 PM