none
3D Board with 2D objects

General discussion

• I saw in some KUMIKO's of NaochanON a 3D effect and modified his
    KUMIKO pattern-2  ( TNM316 ).

I think this is a possibility for presentation a board game.

Example with beads ( MFK063 ):

A question for experts:

NaochanON's program don't run on my german version of Small Basic. The objects are only in the left upper corner and the expression   "dL["H1"]" is ever zero.

Is there a difference in the definition of Arrays by using strings between the languages?
    Has anybody the same problem?

Saturday, March 11, 2017 6:48 PM

All replies

• TNM316 works for me just like is is,

with the Region & Language (Region und Sprache) settings like from the image here at the bottom of this site.

Saturday, March 11, 2017 10:31 PM
    Answerer
  • backtothestart   nice board!  How about this? Does this work?

MFK063-0

Sunday, March 12, 2017 1:05 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Papa Lapub & NaochanOn for help

The program MFK063-0 don't work in my language  region.

The reason is the setup of decimal point:

If the internal presentation of numbers is with "," then the arithmetic in Textwindow.writeline() dont work and this command is in these regions no good choice as debug tool.

Probably the arithmetic in the parameterlist of SmallBasic Function is also damaged; and SB functions use in all regions the comma as separator of the parameterlist (and blank?).

The solution is to set the point"." for decimal separator, but in the german region the comma "," is usual. Examples are the preset of EXCEL and the separator of the keyboard num block.

For this reason I dont change "," to "."  and try to program SB with a clean separation of text and numbers . Also I am care in mixed strings and arithmetic in function calls.

Sunday, March 12, 2017 10:17 AM