small basic 1.0 i am not amused. RRS feed

• Question

• We all waiting a long time and now is the version of small basic 1.0 released. But many errors are existing anymore. The new release is perhaps to be swift to released. I am not amused.

Sorry my bad english.

Best Regards Martin
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 10:17 AM

Answers

• Small Basic 1.0 mainly brings only few improvements to ribbon of editor and Icelandic translation. No new features.

But it sure would be time to fix many old bugs. Small Basic 0.9 was released over year ago.

Sorry My Bad English
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 6:15 PM

All replies

• Small Basic 1.0 mainly brings only few improvements to ribbon of editor and Icelandic translation. No new features.

But it sure would be time to fix many old bugs. Small Basic 0.9 was released over year ago.

Sorry My Bad English
    Sunday, August 7, 2011 6:15 PM
  • Small Basic from the very beginning had a big amount of errors in it.

I don't want to say bad words about the Small Basic developers, but I think that they should rethink the IDE, compiler, and the SmallBasicLibrary.dll.

Maybe this is a stupid idea and I don't know how Microsoft is organized internally, but since Microsoft makes a compiler (Visual Studio), the VS engineers they could give a help hand to their younger friends and make it work better. This is an example of how badly is Microsoft (and not only Microsoft, other companies too) organized. They loose a lot of experience points.

Sary vor meine badd Englishe.

Sunday, August 7, 2011 6:24 PM