Any body executed powershell scripts in Application servers to manage remote biztalk server RRS feed

• Question

• Any body executed powershell scripts on Application servers to manage remote biztalk server.

BizTalk is not installed on Application servers.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:12 PM

Answers

• My issue resolved.

Solution:

I have used invoke-Command to run the Powershell script in a remote session on the BizTalk server. The script could create the PSDrive, browse it

and create items as expected.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:36 PM

All replies

• Yes, it has been done.

There are a number of resources that address PS with BizTalk.  Start here: http://psbiztalk.codeplex.com/

However, while it's possible to do a Runtime only instlall, it's not very practical.

Also, BizTalk can be remotely managed via BizTalk Administrator and WMI just as easily*.

*Deployment can be a bit trickey because generated .msi's have to be run locally for GAC access.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:01 PM
  • I have used powershell provider to manage remote biztalk server group but i am able to do only in PS command

prompt but not through script.

Bobby suggest do through jenkin jobs but this jobs requires Tomcat installation due to i am not prefer this

option .

Tuesday, October 22, 2013 6:32 PM
  • My issue resolved.

Solution:

I have used invoke-Command to run the Powershell script in a remote session on the BizTalk server. The script could create the PSDrive, browse it

and create items as expected.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:36 PM