none
How To Publish Office App To Office Store RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I was able to create a couple of Excel apps in Visual Studio that I want to publish on the Office Store.  I am having a hard time doing this.  What are the best resources on how to do this?  Also,  I have an Office365 subscription.  Is there someone I can actually talk to on the phone to get help with App publishing?

Thanks,

Gary

• Moved by JesBModerator Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:55 PM Publishing Questions
    Monday, September 9, 2013 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Gary,

I'll move this over to a dedicated forum we have for publishing your apps. If you're ready to publish your apps you'll want to take a look at the publish section on dev.office.com http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/apps/jj220037.aspx.

If you have a dev site you can link following the steps on this page: How to: Verify your paid Office 365 subscription so you can publish apps to the Office Store. That page provides everything you need to do to link the accounts with screenshots. If you need any assistance, there is support available off of dev.office.com.

We'd encourage you to peruse the Publishing section and take a look at the provided Checklist, Microsoft Seller Dashboard FAQ, and especially Validation policies (last link in the Publishing "tree"). Also the Validation FAQ is a good thing to read. This might save you time in the long run to get your apps into the store. 

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

JesB

JesB Office Store

• Proposed as answer by JesBModerator Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:55 PM
    Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:55 PM