none
Multiple instances of enumerators are not supported on input RowSet.Rows.

Question

• Thanks for looking.

In a USQL Reducer I'm trying to get the number of rows. This causes an error : 

Unhandled exception from user code: "User Error: Multiple instances of enumerators are not supported on input RowSet.Rows. The input Rowset.Rows may be enumerated only once. If user code needs to enumerate it multiple times, then all Rows must be cached during the first pass and use cached Rows later." The details includes more information including any inner exceptions and the stack trace where the exception was raised.

I'm first getting a count of the Rows of IRowset input, then foreach'ing the rows. I've tried a few different things to get around this but so far no luck. Any suggestions on how to cache the rows as it mentions in the error?

Monday, September 11, 2017 12:08 PM

All replies

• Hi Brian52,

did you find a solution to this issue? im kinda running into the same exception. thanks

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:54 PM
  • Hey pro686,

Sorry no, I haven't figured out a resolution to this yet either. I haven't been actively working on this either, hoping to again soon. I'll update if I find anything.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 4:07 PM