SSO application configuration RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

Please suggest solution on below error i am getting while configuring my application for first after installation of 

SSO Application configuration tool.

USER is not  SSO Administrator.

where as user is added into SSO Administrators group already.

Thanks in Advance.

Pooja Jagtap Software Engineer KPIT Cummins

Friday, September 12, 2014 6:33 AM

Answers

• Add the user to the SSO Affiliate Administrators group. That is the membership required when creating/modifying SSO Affiliate applications.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:31 AM
    Friday, September 12, 2014 8:27 AM

All replies

• Please check if you have any additional info on the user in event logs and see if that helps. Try uninstalling the sso tool and reinstalling it again..Sometimes it helps..

Regards
    Ritu Raj
    When you see answers and helpful posts,
    please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Friday, September 12, 2014 7:14 AM
    Answerer
  • Add the user to the SSO Affiliate Administrators group. That is the membership required when creating/modifying SSO Affiliate applications.

Regards.

• Marked as answer by Angie Xu Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:31 AM
    Friday, September 12, 2014 8:27 AM
  • For SSO application configuration tool you just need to add the user to SSO Administrators group. When you mean by the user, here the user is the one who access this tool, not the host instance account which I have seen many user add. Host instance is for the BizTalk service to access the SSO config. But to you use this tool, it has to be the user (may be it’s your user account) of the tool.

Also ensure the user account is added to machine's Administrator group.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Friday, September 12, 2014 9:49 AM