Tool for form designer used in cross platform (Web/Windows/iOS/Andriod) RRS feed

• Question

• User1809080627 posted

Hi All,

I have requirement to create/develop forms using form designer tool which should be compatible or can be used on multiple platform like windows form, web form, mobile app (Xamarin, Android / iOS) .

I have looked for tools like JotForm, FormStack, 123FormBuilder which are either compatible with Web/Windows or Web/Andriod/iOS.
    But I need it to compatible with all Web/Windows/iOS/Andriod.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Monday, April 8, 2019 11:28 AM

All replies

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

Using HTML everywhere is ok ?

Monday, April 8, 2019 12:47 PM
  • User1809080627 posted

Yes, anything which will be used on web/windows/ios/andriod will work.

Monday, April 8, 2019 5:13 PM
  • User283571144 posted

Hi anita12091987,

I suggest you could try to use cordova. It could create use  HTML, CSS, and JavaScript content to create application which could work in the windows and mobile side.

Apache Cordova is an open source framework that enables web developers to use their HTML, CSS, and JavaScript content to create a native application for a variety of mobile platforms.

Cordova takes your web application and renders it within a native WebView. A WebView is an application component (like a button or a tab bar) that is used to display web content within a native application. You can think of a WebView as a web browser without any of the standard user interface elements, such as a URL field or status bar. The web application running inside this container is just like any other web application that would run within a mobile browser—it can open additional HTML pages, execute JavaScript code, play media files, and communicate with remote servers. This type of mobile application is often called a hybrid application.

Best Regards,

Brando

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 2:33 AM