Hello I can not list the data injected from the web in the ListView in MVVM mode. RRS feed

• Question

• User366626 posted

Hello I can not list the data injected from the web in the ListView in MVVM mode. SQLite db. there is no problem in adding the data, ListView is listed at the start of the first application but the received data does not appear on the screen when the program is open. Do I need to use INotifyCollection for this? I'm new to Xamarin and I can not go beyond that in the project. Can you help me..

Sunday, May 13, 2018 7:01 PM

Answers

• User96159 posted

I do not understand how this data is being injected. Is it being added to a SQLite database from the website?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:07 PM

All replies

• User96159 posted

I do not understand how this data is being injected. Is it being added to a SQLite database from the website?

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:07 PM
  • User366626 posted

Dear Kentucker, I am saving the incoming data by creating an SQLite database. But I can not project the data from the use to the screen with Listview. If I close the application and open it up, I will refresh it. I want to write on the screen when the data arrives .. Thank you.

Monday, May 14, 2018 3:54 PM
  • User366626 posted

What would you suggest ?

Monday, May 14, 2018 3:56 PM
  • User96159 posted

You probably need to need check the database for updates on a timer. I am not aware of any events you can hook into when a record is inserted

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 12:20 AM
  • User366626 posted

Dear Kentucker, I am saving the incoming data by creating an SQLite database. But I can not project the data from the use to the screen with Listview. If I close the application and open it up, I will refresh it. I want to write on the screen when the data arrives .. Thank you.

Friday, May 18, 2018 4:06 PM
  • User366626 posted

• User366626 posted

• User366626 posted

• User366626 posted

• User350 posted

If you bind the ListView to an ObservableCollection, then it will automatically update when items are added to the ObservableCollection.

Saturday, May 19, 2018 8:59 AM