none
Reference project does not match the real one

Question

• I have two project in different solutions, and in one of them (let call it A) there is a refernce to the other one (let call it B).

it was good, untill I decide I need another Ctor in one of the classes in B.

But in A I can't use this Ctor

I tried close and open the visual studio, shut down the computer, wait few hours delete and readd the refernce in A to B.

but I still can't use this Ctor...

what can I do?

Thanks!

Sunday, April 10, 2016 6:35 PM

Answers

• This may be a silly question (cannot tell your experience from here) but have you tried rebuilding the project B after editing some class. Cause if not, the Function will not be available in A of course, since it would reference a diffrernt version of the Library. (You should check if the B Library File in the output folder of your Project A really is the new Version of the Project B)

Cheers

Please be so kind to close your Threads when you found an answer, these Threads should help everyone with similar issues.
    You can close a Thread via the"Mark as Answer" link below posts. You can mark your own posts as answers if you were not helped out but found a solution, in such a case, please provide the answer.
    Happy coding
    PS: I assure everyone that I did not ever had the desire to offend anyone.

• Marked as answer by Sportalcraft Monday, April 11, 2016 4:41 PM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 2:39 PM

All replies

• Sportalcraft --

You have erroneously posted your Visual Studio question in a user forum dedicated to Microsoft Project Server, an enterprise project management application.  I would recommend you repost your question in a user forum dedicated to Visual Studio questions.  Hope this helps.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

Monday, April 11, 2016 1:21 PM
  • This may be a silly question (cannot tell your experience from here) but have you tried rebuilding the project B after editing some class. Cause if not, the Function will not be available in A of course, since it would reference a diffrernt version of the Library. (You should check if the B Library File in the output folder of your Project A really is the new Version of the Project B)

Cheers

Please be so kind to close your Threads when you found an answer, these Threads should help everyone with similar issues.
    You can close a Thread via the"Mark as Answer" link below posts. You can mark your own posts as answers if you were not helped out but found a solution, in such a case, please provide the answer.
    Happy coding
    PS: I assure everyone that I did not ever had the desire to offend anyone.

• Marked as answer by Sportalcraft Monday, April 11, 2016 4:41 PM
    Monday, April 11, 2016 2:39 PM
  • oh.... I didn't try that LOL

Thanks!

Monday, April 11, 2016 4:42 PM