none
App not run in visual studio emulator for android RRS feed

• Question

• I create xamarin android project without add any code when debug my project my project debuging without problem

when i run app vs emulator running but nut starting my app and deploy field

why ?

and this is my sdk manager :

please help me

Monday, September 7, 2015 5:25 PM

Answers

• Hi m.h.bayan8,

Looks like the emulator and the Visual Studio is not the problem since you have successfully launch the emulator from the Visual Studio also the error message told you it's the deploy error.

However I would like suggest you to go to Hyper-V manager and delete the current Android emulator and try create one again to see if the same deploy error happens.

Besides the Xamarin site should provide you more professional suggestions: https://xamarin.com/support

--James

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:25 AM

All replies

• What is the error message in the Visual Studio Output window?

Please read this document for the part of Launch the Emulator – Visual Studio

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:32 AM
  • not error give me just show deploy faild ... :(
    I use Microsoft visual studio emulator for android
    • Edited by m.h.bayan8 Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:03 AM
    Thursday, September 10, 2015 6:26 AM
  • Hi m.h.bayan8,

Looks like the emulator and the Visual Studio is not the problem since you have successfully launch the emulator from the Visual Studio also the error message told you it's the deploy error.

However I would like suggest you to go to Hyper-V manager and delete the current Android emulator and try create one again to see if the same deploy error happens.

Besides the Xamarin site should provide you more professional suggestions: https://xamarin.com/support

--James

Thursday, September 17, 2015 8:25 AM