none
Unable to login to Azure AD domain after anniversary update - TPM problem? RRS feed

• Question

• I've have wasted an entire day trying to diagnose an apparent spontaneous inability to login to my Azure AD today. Windows kept claiming my creds were wrong (which they were NOT). From much fiddling around I found the ONLY way I could get Azure AD logins working again was to disconnect my device from the domain, and then reconnect it. The side effect of this is that the state of the PC for the azure account was reset, including all my apps and settings. My files continued to exist on the local drive but in the original users folder. Not what I wanted.

Details are covered here:

http://serverfault.com/questions/801993/azure-ad-user-suddenly-unable-to-login-to-pc/802023#802023

• Edited by Jack Ukleja Friday, September 9, 2016 6:10 AM
    Friday, September 9, 2016 6:09 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We are checking on the query and would get back to you soon on this.
    I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    Azam Khan

Friday, September 9, 2016 7:02 PM
  • Any updates on this?

Currently we feel unsafe getting new employees to use the Windows 10 Azure AD integration in case our users get locked out again and we have to reset the "Connected Device" in  "Access work or school" setting in order for them to login.

Friday, September 16, 2016 12:30 AM