none
Cannot find my app in Store anymore.

Question

• After having published my app Eortologio 365 for over a year suddenly it disappeared from the store. The deep link works fine https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9WZDNCRDRMTG but getting no results from store using app name, keywords even developer name. The problem started 4 days ago. I tried contacting the dev support twice and the answer I got was

Your apps can still be accessed through deep link and current users of the app will still be able to receive updates. 

We understand your concerns about your app experience with the search results. Your app is published and can be found here: We recommend that you share this deeplink via social media or your website for promoting your app to the public.

and

We are improving the Windows and Windows Phone Store in order to enhance discoverability of apps that target the broadest set of customers. Your apps can still be accessed through deep link and current users of the app will still be able to receive updates. 

In my opinion totally unacceptable both. Sure something is wrong with their system. Can somebody please advice me what to do next? Thanks in advance.

Monday, November 2, 2015 6:40 PM

All replies

• I don't have an answer for you, but I can confirm I've had a similar experience.  One of our apps disappeared from search results near the end of October as well.  Our deep link works, but nothing in the search results.  I also emailed support and received nearly the same reply.

I don't understand why they would exclude some apps from the store search results?

Monday, November 2, 2015 11:22 PM
  • Same here. Even not in the developer app list, so not only the search problem. Win10 download drops from 700 to only 4 in two days ...  but the reply indicated it is normal...

• Edited by Exilerrr Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:51 AM
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 9:58 AM
  • Hey giannisdolon,

I think we have another thread with the same issue at: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsapps/en-US/8b201953-6f7c-4030-9452-661e4f5f4831/app-can-not-be-searched-in-store-after-updating?forum=windowsstore

Would love to have you over there in that thread too to share your thoughts and see if you have any ideas...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:14 PM