Downloaded Maps Manager MapsBroker Stopped in Admin VMs- Error RRS feed

• Question

• I get this warning/error in most of the Admin VMs: Downloaded Maps Manager MapsBroker Stopped Automatic (Delayed Start).

And my blades fail to load when this warning occurs. I have to sign in to the VMs and manually start this service.

Anyone else face a similar issue? Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,

Abinaya

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 6:57 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

This has been identified as a known issue and would be mitigated on the Subsequent Release of Azure Stack.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    Neelesh

Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Abinaya,

I am engaging the product team for further investigation. How frequently are you seeing the warning and the blades failing to load? For example, does it happen every time you log in to an admin vm that runs this service or every time you sign in to the portal, or does the issue seem to come back at random after you start the service? When the blades fail to load: do you get an error message on the blades or in the portal, or a broken image, or are the blades empty (or do they keep trying to load)?

Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:19 PM
  • I get this warning randomly. In about 10 minutes after I manually start, It gets stopped again. I am not sure if it has anything to do with the blades not loading though. Only my VM blades are not loading.
    Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:27 PM
  • Hello,

Apologies for the delay.

This has been identified as a known issue and would be mitigated on the Subsequent Release of Azure Stack.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Regards,
    Neelesh

Thursday, March 17, 2016 4:35 AM
  • ..I also get this error in Windows Server 2016 Essentials (running as guest in Hyper-V)

• Edited by MrCalvin Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:59 PM
    Tuesday, November 8, 2016 7:58 PM
  • These messages are dated back in March. Its November. I experience this on ALL builds of server 12 and 16. According to this its on the Azure stack and to be fixed, okay, when?  
    Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:55 PM
  • Today is July 28, 2017 and I am still getting this error on my WinServer 2016.

I would say my hair is getting gray waiting but my hair has been gray for a way long time.

GK

Friday, July 28, 2017 5:14 PM
  • It is now OVER TWO YEARS since it was stated that "This has been identified as a known issue and would be mitigated on the Subsequent Release of Azure Stack."

I am experience the same issue on a Windows Server 2016 Essentials that is fully updated today.

When will this be fixed?

Trilon, Inc.

Friday, April 27, 2018 7:24 PM