none
Access report to Report Services RRS feed

• Question

• I have an Access report that when I migrate to Report Services it will not print the columns from left to right then from top to bottom.  Can there be someway that I can create a multiple column report and have it print like Access did?  Also I need to have the reports (there are many and I have them as sub reports in Access) print continually from a main report so there will not be any breaks.  I have a picture of what I want the reports to do but I see no way of inserting a file on this forum.  Access did such a good job with reports I wish all of the functionality of that report system would have been put into Report Services.  It has been a struggle to get these reports to work as I think they should.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a picture of what I need tohe report to generate.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I was thinking I might be able to fool around with the reports XML to change the settings of it on the fly.  I am sure there has to be a way to accomplish what I need it to do.  So here is the link to a zip file with the picture:

http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/uadl.php?Zn=1821795

• Edited by Chris Davidson Thursday, April 30, 2009 5:53 PM Additional information
    Wednesday, April 29, 2009 7:47 PM