none
Ho can i create the below page in modern site RRS feed

• Question

• How can i create the below page in modern site.

I can create site pages but it has page title and site tile and every but how can i achieve the above look without having the site title and page title in modern site

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 4:16 AM

All replies

• Hi Rajesh,

We can use modern script editor web part with CSS style to hide other contents(like page title) in modern page.

<style>
    div[class^='pageTitle_']{
    	display:none;
    }
    </style>

More information:

Add The Script Editor Webpart back to SharePoint Modern Experience

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 7:22 AM
  • I followed the above link.

I deployed solution on my SharePoint and i installed the App.

But when i try to add in a page i am not able to see the script editor webpart.

Anything i missed out?

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:56 AM
  • Hi Rajesh,

Refresh the page again, and edit the modern page to check if it exists.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:01 AM
  • I did it and i reopen in new window but still facing same issue.
    Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:05 AM
  • I followed the below link for modern script editor webpart.

when i check the app details i got the below error.

SharePoint Store

Invalid App ID: ab6f1060-3b24-44d9-be85-78238f57fa74

When i click app i got the below error :

Sorry, something went wrong

A different version of this App is already installed with the same version number.  You need to delete the app from the site and the site recycle bin to install this version.

And my cdn is path is on sharepoint site document library:

"cdnBasePath": "https://msid.sharepoint.com/sites/AC/Shared%20Documents/ScriptEditor"

Let me know why i am getting above error

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 11:21 AM
  • I apply the above style but its not hiding the site title

<style>
    div[class^='pageTitle_']{
    	display:none;
    }
    </style>

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 12:48 PM
  • Hi Rajesh,

Please try to delete this app from the site and the recycle bin, then install it again to check if it works.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Thursday, November 14, 2019 7:54 AM
  • i already did but not able to see current site collection but i am able to see other site collections

Am i need to change any configurations?

Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:22 AM
  • Hi Rajesh,

The style only hide the page title.

We can use IE F12 to find the other HTML elements you want to hide and write the similar style to hide it.

Best Regards,

Dennis

Friday, November 15, 2019 9:22 AM