Visual Studio Isolated Shell + Edittor Factory With User defined Extention to open customized Window Pane. Hot key (Shift + Alt + Enter) not working on hosted winfrom view when Cursor is on data grid. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

We have Visual Studio Isoated shell Application with customized factory implementation with supported file extenstion. The WindowPane host the WPF User control which host window control. 

The Visual Studio having base implemetion which supports Full Scrren Mode on Shift+Alt+Enter. This works when mouse cursor on user on Proerty grid of hosted window control, but when we click on Window data grid and try to do shift + Alt + ENter this doesnt works instead grid cursoe went to next row in Data grid. I tried to regster OnKeyDown event but some how I am unable to capture Shift + Alt + Enter event. (My assumption was if I handle this event and mede e.handled to true it may then call the base implemtion) but Its not happening. Please suggest

private void dataGridView1D_KeyDown(object sender, KeyEventArgs e)
           {
               if (e.Shift && e.Alt && e.KeyCode == Keys.Enter)
               {
                   // e.Handled = true; (This might handle the event and supress the WPF tunnwling and bubbiling as this view is hosted on WPF view)
                   return;
               }

base.OnKeyDown(e);
           }

H.S.Navarkar

Monday, December 21, 2020 1:09 PM