none
Antivirus in Visual Studio

Question

• Hi guys, I'm 15 years old boy, I've used Visual Studio for almost a month and now I'm thinking of creating a real-time antivirus. Is it possible to create it in Visual Studio Community 2015? Thanks for all the answers
    Friday, March 25, 2016 10:08 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi guys, I'm 15 years old boy, I've used Visual Studio for almost a month and now I'm thinking of creating a real-time antivirus. Is it possible to create it in Visual Studio Community 2015? Thanks for all the answers

Yes you can, but writing an antivirus program requires the skills of a very advanced programmer. Do you have an idea in mind on how to implement this?
    Friday, March 25, 2016 3:25 PM
  • I've never created AV before so i guess I don't know about it. Can you suggest me website that teaches how to create a real-time AV. I want to learn about how to code, the concept and else. I want to make it for my school project which is due by August. Thank You
    Friday, March 25, 2016 9:39 PM
  • You could check this project to get some idea of what is involved.
    http://csantivirus.codeplex.com/releases/view/12437

Be aware that this version is just a shell. It is far from complete. Notice how it makes use of some SysInternals source and uses a Win32 dll (ReadProcessMemory). These Win32 resources are very useful for low-level IO and system stuff. Understanding these P-Invoke functions will remove the need to resort to C++.

Dan Randolph - My Code Samples List

Friday, March 25, 2016 11:09 PM
  • thanks ^^
    Saturday, March 26, 2016 8:21 AM