locked
Exception 0x805A0194 calling CurrentApp.LoadListingInfoAsync RRS feed

  • Question

  • I found this thread but it unfortunately did not answer fix my problem.


    I am having a similar problem although I am following this route like Taptitude: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/WP8-Store-Wrapper-for-IAP-74f77f17

    So instead of the await keyword I do the following:

    var productListAsync = Globals.Store.LoadListingInformationAsync();
    productListAsync.Completed = (async, status) =>
    {
            try
            {
                    ListingInformationBase listingInfo = async.GetResults();
    
                    foreach (ProductListingBase product in listingInfo.ProductListings.Values)
                    {
                    	//Do stuff
            	}
            }
            catch (Exception e)
            {
            	Debug.WriteLine(e.Message);
    	}
    }	

    I recently submitted my In-App purchase so it has not yet been approved and submitted yet.

    Now whenever I use the simulator this is what I see.

    I also want to clarify I specifically only run this code if I the user has a Windows Phone 8 device.

    I updated my WMAppManifest as stated by aa18 and changed the ProductID to match the store's AppID. Unfortunately I still receive this error.

    Is this because I use the simulator or because my items are not yet on the store. I'd have figured the value returned would have been null or empty rather than through an exception. Thanks!

    -Jonathan


    Jonathan

    Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:55 PM

All replies

  • The same issue with mine app. Did you find solution?

    Thanks,

    Max

    Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:31 PM
  • Me Too have the same exception . 

    DesertQueen

    Thursday, August 1, 2013 7:53 AM
  • You ever find a solution?
    Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:10 AM
  • I had the same problem and I found the solution. (Actually, I am not sure it is an exactly correct answer. But it works for my case).

    I waited until beta app or In-App is verified. Then I received an email from Dev Center, inform that my beta app is now available. At this point, I deployed (via VisualStudio) and launched my app on device, I still got the same exception 0x805A0194 even if I updated ProductID in WMAppManifest to match the AppID. 

    After getting upset for an hour :(, I downloaded my beta app from store (via the download link provided in the email, I mention above) and installed it into my phone . After installation, I deployed (via VisualStudio) and launched my app on device again, I worked!! The exception did not appear anymore.

    Hope this help

    Monday, November 25, 2013 1:45 PM
  • Hi Jonathan!

    Please make sure that the PhoneProductId in package.appxmanifest matches the App ID for the app in the Store (under Dashboard > Apps > AppName > Details).

    This should help!

    Alex

    Friday, April 17, 2015 9:56 AM