How can get database performance and statistics from AZURE using Powershell ? RRS feed

• Question

• User1253338400 posted

How can i get data about my databases and performance  from Azure using powershell scripting ?

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 1:06 AM

Answers

• User283571144 posted

Hi robby32,

As far as I know, you could use Get-Az Sql Database Activity to get the current status of the database. 

If you want to query the performance and statistics  for the  Azure sql database. You could try to use Intelligent Insights to capture the information and then use powsershell to get the information. Details, you could refer to this article

Besides, since this forum is mainly talking about the asp.net related issue, I suggest you could also ask this issue on the Stackoverflow with azure SQL database tag.

Best Regards,

Brando

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2020 2:58 AM

All replies

• User283571144 posted

Hi robby32,

As far as I know, you could use Get-Az Sql Database Activity to get the current status of the database. 

If you want to query the performance and statistics  for the  Azure sql database. You could try to use Intelligent Insights to capture the information and then use powsershell to get the information. Details, you could refer to this article

Besides, since this forum is mainly talking about the asp.net related issue, I suggest you could also ask this issue on the Stackoverflow with azure SQL database tag.

Best Regards,

Brando

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, April 8, 2020 2:58 AM
  • User1253338400 posted

This a great start.

Wednesday, April 8, 2020 3:32 AM