Couldnt delete Data Factory RRS feed

• Question

• There was an error while deleting the data factory.

Please stop all SSIS Integration Runtimes, remove all Azure VNet Integration Runtimes and remove all Self-Hosted Integration Runtimes sharing before deleting your resource.

0 Azure VNet Integration Runtimes: .

0 Shared Self-hosted Integration Runtimes: .

1 Azure SSIS Integration Runtimes with status: Started: integrationRuntime1 ; .

DeleteFactoryBlockedByIR

I am new to Azure and I created a DF resource just to compare the service with another cloud vendor's similar service. When I tried to delete the DF, I am getting above error. Could some one please help me understand what that means and how to delete the service?

Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:07 PM

All replies

• Hello RRLT , 

There is a SSIS IR which i think which needs to be deleted

Please try out the steps in the screenshot and delete the IR.

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:02 PM
  • Hi RRLT,

Just checking to see if the above suggestion was helpful to resolve your issue. If this answers your query, please do consider to click “Mark as Answer” and "Up-Vote" as it might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, March 27, 2020 9:57 PM
  • Hi RRLT,

Following up to see if you still need assistance on this query?

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Monday, March 30, 2020 7:00 PM