scrollviwer above the map in the style bing travel

Question

• Hello.

how it could the scrollviwer above the map in the style of bing travel using wp 8.1 runtime App

the second question is how the mpa in Windows can do ellipse pon 8.1 runtime app
    Sunday, August 24, 2014 6:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Javier,

I don't understand your first question, could tell more details about it?

For the Bing Map problem you could find answer at Bing Maps for Windows Store apps.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 25, 2014 11:33 AM
  • Hello as you can do that when you enter a letter for example the "r" leaves me various cities with the letter would have to use combox more a button to make it link to another page (very similar to bing travel).
    Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:24 AM
  • Hello Javier,

I can see a similar control named SearchBox, you could ref to the sample: SearchBox control sample, you could see the Quickstart for more information, such as a candidate word list. After press enter, you could navigate to correct place.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:20 AM
  • Hello:

What I want to do is something like this that would be text box when you enter a letter me out as a menú

the cities then pressing the button then navigate up to the page.

Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:54 AM
  • Alright, as I know there are not existing control for you to do that, but it seems the control you need is a combination of TextBox and ListBox, ListBox items are related with the TextBox input text, you could create a usercontrol for that or search on Internet for "autocompletebox windows store app".

--James

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:12 AM
  • for Windows phone 8.1 not Silverlight could use toolkit autocompletebox case textBox and listbox
    Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:43 PM