Error 4004 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

i'm playing Fatecraft which use silverlight and when i want to play i got this error :

Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application Code: 4004 Category: ManagedRuntimeError Message: System.Exception: [Arg_COMException] Arguments : Les chaînes de ressource de débogage ne sont pas disponibles. Souvent la clé et les arguments fournissent suffisamment d'informations pour diagnostiquer le problème. Consultez http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=5.1.20913.00&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_COMException à MS.Internal.XcpImports.CheckHResult(UInt32 hr) à MS.Internal.XcpImports.FrameworkElement_MeasureOverride(FrameworkElement element, Size availableSize) à System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureOverride(Size availableSize) à System.Windows.FrameworkElement.MeasureOverride(IntPtr nativeTarget, Single inWidth, Single inHeight, Single& outWidth, Single& outHeight)

some one can help me ? there is nothing wrong with my web browser, ty for watching.

Monday, January 20, 2014 3:55 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you need contact the video's support to report this issue, and let them to solve it.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, January 27, 2014 9:43 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thanks for your post.

If you are a user experiencing this error, I would like to suggest you contact the video's support to report this issue.

Else, if you are a Siverlight developer, there is no way to know for sure what cause this until we debug your code. Therefore It would be great if you can send us a simple project where the exception is present.

I noticed that other community members have the same error message as yours, and some of them found the issue is due to wrong servicerefrence.config, please take a look at:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/72f79800-fef3-4875-9c17-d01126b78304/unhandled-error-in-silverlight-application-code-4004-category-managed-runtime-error?forum=silverlightnet

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17302818/silverlight-web-app-unhandled-exception-code-4004

Hope this information helps, thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:03 AM
  • Hello , i m not a developer .. i try to understand the two links that u show me, when i run silverlight i can't add exception for url i don't know why : 3 pliz help me ! 
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:39 PM
  • Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I think you need contact the video's support to report this issue, and let them to solve it.

Best regards,

Monday, January 27, 2014 9:43 AM