none
New Sounds with LDCall.CallAsync ( 5 instruments , new-age techno sound ) with pulsar effect. RRS feed

• General discussion

• Here's a new program, which gives an example for how to use the LDCall.CallAsync command.

This feature allows to run several events in a way independently. So in this example, there are 4 subroutines LDCall.CallAsync.
    3 for the background music, and 1 for the graphical representation on the screen.
    So Visual effects + audio effects.
    The sound effects are out of my imagination, you will hear a synthesizer  (the No. 81 Lead_1_square in LDmusic) as frame background, followed by a variation of some sounds like:
    94 Pad_6_metallic
    34 Electric_Bass_finger
    30 Overdriven_Guitar
    116 Woodblock

a While loop, endwhile, is present in each subroutine as to make a repetitive sound pattern.

the visual LDPhysic part :

To the Visual part of the program, I was inspired by wonderful animation programs of Tryhest, who is a master in the Small Basic graphic animation. (the departure program that inspired me was the pendulum, Tryhest program)

so i think it is new on this forum: mixing LDPhysic animation effect with LDmusic.Playmusic2 in a asynchronous way.

program no: MSL673

Monday, September 26, 2016 3:33 PM
    Answerer