SSRS Chart Novice and how can I display the Sales Person associated with sold items over time RRS feed

• Question

• So I know I want Days across the X-Axis. And I want the Item Sold Quantity on the Y-Axis. And the items then as each column bar. What I'd really like are the Sales Person then associated with those items sold over time then. Would this entail like a separate Dataset then for each Sales Person? Or if I have my aggregate counts...like...

SalesPersonName | Item | DateSold | Quantity

Can I somehow group by SalesPersonName and provide multiple Column Bar-Charts by Each Sales Person and their sold items over the month and each day in the month?

I am brand new to Charts in SSRS having never used it before. I have done plenty of Tablix Reports...this is my first hack at a Column Bar-Chart.

Any help and guidance would be GREATLY appreciated and if there are any good YouTubes or educational web sites that may help me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:56 PM

All replies

• Hi ITBobbyP

According to your description , could you please offer detailed description about your expected report to us for more research .

You could try to insert the chart in the textbox under the group or use the spark line or data bar to check if it achieve your requirement .

You could offer the expected  report  preview screen shot to us , so that we could go on more precise research.

Reference : SSRS Textbox Tips and Tricks

Hoping for your reply.

Best Regards,

Eric Liu

Best Regards, Eric Liu MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer if the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

• Proposed as answer by Mitarai Queen Friday, February 15, 2019 3:17 AM
    Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:49 AM