none
Finding linked fields in Microsoft Project RRS feed

• Question

• You can link date fields in an MSP task using Paste Special.  This is detectable programatically using VSTO by the boolean LinkedFields on the task.  But is there a way to find out what these links are?  (I am interested in links just between tasks in the same project, not to other files.)   
    Thursday, September 3, 2015 3:35 PM

All replies

• Hello Tony,

VSTO doesn't provide anything for that. I'd suggest asking Project specific programming questions on the General Office Development  forum instead.

• Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Monday, September 21, 2015 9:46 AM
    Friday, September 4, 2015 7:59 AM
  • Hi Tony,

This forum is used to discuss and ask questions about using Visual Studio to create managed code solutions for Microsoft Office, your issue is related with Project developing, I will move this thread to the more related forum.

Reference: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=project2010custprog

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015 9:57 AM