none
How do I run or test a multi-project solution in visual studio.

Question

• I have a three project solution. I need to test it by running continuously between the projects as they would on my ultimate server.  Thus far I have only tested the process by selecting a startup project and then running each project.  What I believe has been suggested to me is to hyperlink to each by running it as a webpage.  Sounds plausible but can someone help me or show me how to run a webpage in a visual studio setting.

eps123

Friday, April 29, 2016 3:30 PM

Answers

• Hi eps123,

To set multiple startup projects

1. In the Solution Explorer, select the solution (the very top node). Right-click the node to get the context menu.

2. Select Properties. The Solution Property Pages dialog box opens.

3. Expand the Common Properties node, and click Startup Project.

4. Click Multiple Startup Projects and set the appropriatet actions. For more information, see NIB How to: Modify Project Properties and Configuration Settings.

And then it would run all projects in this solution if you click Ctrl+F5(Start without debugging).

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, May 02, 2016 6:15 AM