none
What is "Token" for DevicePolicyRefreshInterval? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

According the links

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb123750.aspx

There is a policy "DevicePolicyRefreshInterval"

The DevicePolicyRefreshInterval parameter specifies how often the policy is sent from the server to the mobile phone

But i can not find "DevicePolicyRefreshInterval" in the latest [MS-ASPROV].pdf and ofcourse, i can no find the "Token" in the  [MS-ASWBXML].pdf.

Anyone knows is it possible for the client get the DevicePolicyRefreshInterval?  What's the Token for DevicePolicyRefreshInterval.

For example, Policy "AllowCamera", i can find the definition in [MS-ASPROV].pdf , and i can find the code page(Code Page 14: Provision) and token(0x1C[MS-ASWBXML].pdf.  But no similar information for "DevicePolicyRefreshInterval".

Monday, November 12, 2012 9:15 AM

Answers

• Hi Mobile Writer, the DevicePolicyRefreshInterval parameter is used by the server only and is not sent to the client during the provisioning process. Because of this, you will not find anything about it in the ActiveSync protocol documentation.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:33 PM

All replies

• Hi Mobile Writer, thank you for your question. A member of the protocol documentation team will respond to you soon.

Monday, November 12, 2012 4:20 PM
  • Hi Mobile Writer, the DevicePolicyRefreshInterval parameter is used by the server only and is not sent to the client during the provisioning process. Because of this, you will not find anything about it in the ActiveSync protocol documentation.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:33 PM