none
Can't move a mailbox anymore RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I'm having troubles migrating to Exchange 2013... I'm unable to move any mailbox anymore.

When I create a new move request, it stays forever in "queued" status. Now this request has been removed, but I've noticed that when I do the following command, I still have a result :

Get-MoveRequestStatistics -MoveRequestQueue "users mailbox" give me the result :

DisplayName               StatusDetail              TotalMailboxSize          TotalArchiveSize         PercentComplete
    -----------               ------------              ----------------          ----------------         ---------------
    User              Queued                    728.3 MB (763,717,331 ... 1.134 GB (1,217,377,9... 0

But if I do Get-MoveRequestStatistics user I get nothing. I've also checked with ADSI edit if the fields for moves were holding something but they are all empty.

I think the result above is the reason why I can't move anything anymore (move is kinda stuck at database level), but I don't know how to remove it.

Any hint/help ? Thanks in advance ! :-)

PS : this database was before synced with a distant DAG copy. I've removed the copy when I started having issues. Copy was configured with "-DataMoveReplicationConstraint None" in order having issues with the DAG queue while moving mailboxes.

Friday, October 4, 2013 9:16 AM

All replies

• Check if move request is still in queue using Get-MoveRequest, try running Remove-MoveRequest to remove mailbox move. Try -whatif switch next time to see if find errors

Regards

SK

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 3:01 AM