none
draw bones with latest version SDK V1.0 (C#) RRS feed

• Question

• hi everyone!

i try draw the skeleton when kinect detect a human body and have 2 questions....

what is the best method should I use to draw the skeleton?

AllFramesReadyEventsArgs or SkeletonFrameReady ?

//sign up for events if you want to get at API directly
    Kinect.AllFramesReady += new EventHandler<AllFramesReadyEventArgs>(Kinect_AllFramesReady);
    Kinect.SkeletonFrameReady += new EventHandler<SkeletonFrameReadyEventArgs>(Kinect_SkeletonFrameReady);

with the previous version could draw the skeleton (bones) with 2 functions and draw when method NuiSkeletonFrameReady fires

so, how could i draw the skeleton (bonees) when the kinect detect a human body with new version of sdk v1.0 ??

Migue(MakitoMakito)

Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• If you know how to convert the hand on the depthimage to a skeletonpoint please tell me!  Also, i think you should look at the kinectcontrib samples on codeplex that have a sample for c# and vb.net for the kinect skeleton. 

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 12:11 AM
  • All frames ready is used when your using all sensors rgb,depth etc. SkeletonFrameReady is all you need to use if your only using the skeleton data.
    Tuesday, March 6, 2012 10:02 AM
  • Kinect mouse has all the above events and is in v1 code.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering - Yoda

Tuesday, March 6, 2012 12:12 PM
  • I don't know what kinect mouse is Thinker
    Thursday, March 8, 2012 4:08 AM
  • Can be this? : 

http://kinectmouse.codeplex.com/

acandaldev

Thursday, March 8, 2012 9:03 AM
  • hey guys!, i have a code for manage mouse with new SDK versión, or latest version. :) i have working to complete project and share with you.

Migue(MakitoMakito)

Friday, March 9, 2012 12:39 AM