none
Cant create an API app (365 connector or MS SQL connector) RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to create some API apps but when i go through the process for O365 connector as follows nothing gets created.

1. Click the +(bottom left)
    2. Click "Web + Mobile"
    3. click marketplace
    4. Click on "API Apps" on left hand side 
    5. click "create" on the office 365 connector banner
    6. select app service plan
    7. click create 

it shows some dots '......." as if its doing something and then back to the Office 365 connector configuration screen except this time the Create button is grayed out and no matter what I do the create button never comes back to life. 

Also not connector is created or shows up in my list of API apps. I've tried making new service plans in different resource group, changing the name around but nothing seems to make creation of the connector go through. 

Same exact thing happens with the MS SQL connector but the settings are obviously different. End result no api app is created. 

Anyone experiencing this or know how to resolve it?

Thursday, April 9, 2015 4:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Rice,

A lot of work was done to improve reliability of the preview since launch. Can I recommend that you try again, ideally in a new App Service plan? We appreciate you sticking with us - we're keen to get bits into people's hands as soon as possible to get early feedback on product direction. In this case that meant a small %age of customers saw some rough edges, our apologies for this.

Let me know how you get on.

Josh

http://twitter.com/joshtwist

Tuesday, April 28, 2015 2:08 AM