none
VS2015 New ASP.NET MVC project error

Question

• Hi, I´m trying to créate a new ASP.NET MVC (.NET 4.6.1) Project and I get the following error:

It make me imposible to create the Project. Please, How could I solve this issue?

thanks

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Daniel,

Please try create other type of project to check whether all projects have this problem when creating.

If just the ASP.NET MVC project has this issue, there may be something wrong when installing the ASP.NET project template. Please try restore the project templates for your Visual Studio through "/InstallVSTemplates" command.

If all projects have this issue, there should be some problem on your Visual Studio installation. Please try with following steps to troubleshoot this issue.

1. Make sure your Visual Studio has installed the latest Update. For Visual Studio 2015, please get the latest update from this link: https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/news/vs2015-update2-vs.aspx 
    2. Run your Visual Studio in safe mode to prevents all third-party VSPackages from loading when Visual Studio starts, thus ensuring stable execution.
    3. Reset/Repair your Visual Studio.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 8:20 AM