none
The program '[4116] homework.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0). RRS feed

• Question

• how do I remove this message from Microsoft visual studio debug console .C:\Users\yuvas\source\repos\homework\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.0\homework.exe (process 17180) exited with code 0.

To automatically close the console when debugging stops, enable Tools->Options->Debugging->Automatically close the console when debugging stops.
    Press any key to close this window . . .

The program '[4116] homework.exe' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

'homework.exe' (CoreCLR: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\dotnet\shared\Microsoft.NETCore.App\3.0.0\System.Private.CoreLib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'homework.exe' (CoreCLR: clrhost): Loaded 'C:\Users\yuvas\source\repos\homework\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.0\homework.dll'. Symbols loaded.

• Edited by babacanada24 Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1:37 AM
    Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Output normally displays debugging results by default.

If you don't want the debugging window to display information, you can try Start without debugging, as shown in the figure below.

Debugging Mode:

Start Without Debugging Mode:

You can refer to the following documents to see the differences between the two modes.

Hope I can help you.

Best Regards,

Julie

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 2:20 AM
  • how do I remove this message from Microsoft visual studio debug console .C:\Users\yuvas\source\repos\homework\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.0\homework.exe (process 17180) exited with code 0.

Zero is the normal exit code when a program completes successfully.
    It's nothing to be concerned about.

- Wayne

Wednesday, September 25, 2019 2:52 AM