none
What is size of the icon to be displayed in windows store ?

Question

• Hi,

I have published my windows 8.1 store app to store . It passed the certification , my problem is when i searched for my app in the store my app image displaying blur , I have inserted all the required images in the manifest and in the store also,

any help , regarding this ..

thnks..

Suresh.M

Friday, July 31, 2015 6:50 AM

All replies

• Hi,

U can set the correct dimension and format of icon and logo with the Windows Store App logo Maker.

Sorry but i'm unable to send you the direct link but you can copy and paste the link on your browser and download it.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/shintak/archive/2013/01/01/10418997.aspx

I hope my reply 'll be helpful so let me know.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alessandro Grieco MSP

Friday, July 31, 2015 7:54 AM
  • Hi,

If you use Visual Studio you can check the size of the Tiles and Logos on the AppManifest. If you go in Project -> Store -> Edit App Manifest, choose the Visual Assets Tab and there you're gonna find the size you're looking for. You can do some tests on them, before uploading your app on the Store to avoid blur problem. Usually the Store logo size is 310x310.

Anyway, as Alessandro told you you can use the Windows Store App Logo Maker if the AppManifest didn't solved your problem.

Hope it helps you,

Guenda 

Monday, August 3, 2015 1:11 PM
  • I have inserted all the required images correctly  in the app manifest , but in the store if we search for my app in the list it is displaying with blur image.

Suresh.M

Monday, August 3, 2015 1:13 PM