dataview.... RRS feed

• Question

• hello
                I am a beginer s/w engg.I want to select details of each row in a dataview when radio button ofcorresponding  row is selected and a button is clicked.....plz help me i am doing c#...
    • Moved by jack 321 Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:54 AM off topic
    Friday, July 4, 2008 7:19 AM

Answers

• there is CellContentClick event on DataGridView.Check it out. In its DataGridViewCellEventArgs u can get the row index. After u get row index u can get the entire row like this
    DataGridViewRow row = dgSalary.Rows[index];
    u can get each cell of that row by using indexer
    row[0], row[1] and so on

Wife is like a Software, Lots of bugs.
    Friday, July 4, 2008 9:42 AM

All replies

• from where u will select the details.
    Friday, July 4, 2008 7:23 AM
  • thanks for your replay jack
                                                actually I had populated gridview from db and I want to get cell data of each row wen correspoding radio button is clicked .....the problem is I am not getting any onclick event for radio button......
    Friday, July 4, 2008 9:33 AM
  • there is CellContentClick event on DataGridView.Check it out. In its DataGridViewCellEventArgs u can get the row index. After u get row index u can get the entire row like this
    DataGridViewRow row = dgSalary.Rows[index];
    u can get each cell of that row by using indexer
    row[0], row[1] and so on

Friday, July 4, 2008 9:42 AM
  • jack
                     CellContentClick event is not showing for gridview ...I am using .Net 2.0,I guess that may be the reason also my actual problem is that how radio button clicked or cheched event can be achieved in code  behind so that i can take the datas from gridview accordingly.....
                                                                                                                     thanx      
    Friday, July 4, 2008 10:10 AM
  • Discussion in Data Platform Development

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:54 AM