finding out storage accounts in RG. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Team,

I want to know the number of storage accounts which are created under a particular resource group. How to check the same from portal and is there any power-shell script as well ?

Thanks,

Monday, January 7, 2019 7:17 PM

Answers

All replies

• In the portal, navigate to the Storage Accounts pane and filter the list based on the resource group.

With PowerShell, you can use

Get-AzureRmStorageAccount -ResourceGroupName 'resource-group-name'

hth
    Marcin

• Proposed as answer by YASWANTH MADI Tuesday, January 8, 2019 5:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by newtoazuree Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:30 PM
    Monday, January 7, 2019 7:46 PM
  • Thank you Marcin..that helped me.....could you please also let me know...how to check who created which storage account..
    Tuesday, January 8, 2019 2:33 PM
  • You can find under Activity Log by whom what kind of Event was initiated(Created and More other options) under the Storage account. Storage account ->Activity Log

For more info refer this link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/monitoring-and-diagnostics/monitoring-overview-activity-logs

Note: By default it stored in 90 days you have to archive the logs to storage account if you want to keep them more that 90 days.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 8:02 AM
  •  Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019 9:25 AM